Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

"For God SO loved the world, that he sent his only Son, that whoever believes in him, would not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." -Jn. 3:16&17
Meditating on that tonight, and am COMPLETELY overwhelmed by love and thankfulness. We have an amazing Father that would stop at nothing to reconcile us to himself, and to show us his love. Because Jesus came, I get to live an amazingly crazy adventurous life....the best life possible. I am forever greatful. I love Him because He first loved me.


On another note...I am completely and utterly sorry for our blog absence the last few months. This has been an insanely crazy, busy, but amazing time of life. Jesus is amazing. Be on the look out...we'll try and sum it all up and post pictures in the next few days. Love and blessings to you all!

No comments: