Monday, February 13, 2012

days turn into months

Oh my goodness! In my last post when I said "a few days" I definitely did not intend that to mean "a few months!" AAHHH...so sorry for the blogging absence! Since September, we have been busy pioneering a new department here on our YWAM campus focused on prayer and worship. The fall was probably the hardest season Zac and I have walked through, and I think my absence from the blog is partially due to that. I still don't know how to put that season into words to explain what it was like. It was a season of great struggle, but one of even greater growth. God has done so much in our hearts and lives since then, and we are so very greatful. Pioneering is hard work, and it is evident that the enemy of our souls is not pleased with the ground we are taking for the Kingdom of God. We are standing in faith to see revival and we will not move until God releases us to move.
God is really bringing us back to the basics of relationship with him. How can we strip away all the fluff and programs, and get to the core of what prayer and worship really are? It has been an amazing journey thus far, a hard one, but one I would not trade in for anything. It has brought us closer as a family, and closer to our Father. We feel like we are really beginning to learn what it means to be led by Holy Spirit in all that we do, and letting him flavor our conversations with those around us. Life is so much more exciting, and I have fallen even more in love with my Savior. So, instead of trying to explain in detail the last 6 months, I will do a post of pictures from the fall, and then continue with regular updates from here. Again, sorry for our lack of communication, but thank you for your prayers, we need them! We appreciate you all more than you know!!

No comments: