Thursday, June 20, 2013

back up and running!

Ok, so after over a year of no posting, here we go...back up and running.  Part of my struggle to post has been, "Do I recap the last year, or just pick up where we are at now?"  I still haven't decided, except that I need to write SOMETHING, to get the ball rolling again.  
So, as a quick recap, this last year has been an excellent one.  Full of God's faithfulness and goodness.  We led a DTS in the fall of 55 students and 14 amazing staff.  It was super life giving.  Our students were amazing, and we had a blast with them, watching Jesus transform their lives. We sent teams to South Africa, Iceland, Taiwan, Philippines, Cambodia and Thailand.  We saw hundreds of people come to Christ and many people get healed.  After our return from Thailand, we immediately went to work pioneering a new school that ran in April.  The school was called Launch, and was a discipleship unto leadership course.  We had 10 students, and the school was a GREAT success!  So there is a quick wrap up of our last year :)  We just sent out our snail mail newsletter that has more details, so if you would like one, leave a comment and let us know!
This coming summer, we will be in Washington for 2 weeks in July - the 2nd-the 15th.  We'd LOVE to hang out with any of you in that area...so just let us know!  
I will leave you with this photo I took a couple of weeks ago, when the sun was shining.  I can't believe I get to live in this beautiful place!  Here's to blogging again!!



No comments: