Monday, February 13, 2012

September to January in picture

Here are some pictures to give you a small idea of what our fall was like. They are in no particular order whatsoever.


I think this is the most presents we have ever had under our Christmas tree...we were so blessed this year!

A friend of mine runs a dance studio in our town, and Truss has been taking dance classes. This was after his recital with 2 of his friends.


Zac built me a dining room table with some money we were given for Christmas. I love it...and him.





Truss and Cole on Christmas Eve

The view down at the lake...we are so blessed to live in such a beautiful place!


Cole at the Seattle Science Center while we were in town for my sister's wedding.

Truss with Zac's mom at the Science Center.
The boys with their pumkins

My older sister got married in November, and we welcomed Duane into the family.
Cole played soccer in the fall, and absolutely loved it. He's turning into quite the athlete :)

We went to a YWAM conference in Salem, Oregon. Zac led worship, and I did prophetic art during worship.

I learned to crochet over the Thanksgiving break, here are two of my favorite girls modeling some of my creations :)

No comments: